BOE Says 700,000 Households May Be in `Danger Zone' on MortgagesBy
Those spending 30-50% of income on mortgage at risk of arrears
Blog post looks at range where financial distress might rise
As many as 700,000 U.K. households are at risk of falling in to arrears should interest rates increase, according to a Bank of England blog post.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing