AmEx Cuts CEO's Pay 26% to Lowest Since 2008 as Stock SlidesBy
CEO Ken Chenault awarded $18.5 million for work in 2015
AmEx shares tumbled 25% last year as net income fell 12%
American Express Co. cut Chief Executive Officer Kenneth Chenault’s pay 26 percent to the lowest level since 2008 after the credit-card lender’s stock and profit slumped last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed