Here's Why The Pickup in India's Loan Growth Has Few BelieversBy and
Higher CP costs, falling dollar credit spur local borrowing
Strong revival in lending still some time away, analyst says
A rebound in loan growth to a 20-month high sounds like good news for Indian banks as they struggle to shake off the impact of a surge in bad debts. But a deeper dive into the reasons behind the revival shows it may be unsustainable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards