Greek Bailout Tranche Deal Eludes as Refugee Challenge GrowsBy
Bailout monitors will return to Athens after Easter holidays
Indebted nation has key role in EU plan for handling refugees
Greece and its creditors ended the latest round of talks on Sunday without reaching an agreement on the terms attached to the country’s bailout, as Europe’s most-indebted state faces the challenge of handling the continent’s biggest-ever wave of irregular migration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts