Tiffany Forecast Misses Estimates as Economy Spurs CautionBy
Lower spending by international tourists weighs on U.S. sales
Strong dollar is reducing value of revenue generated abroad
Tiffany & Co., the luxury jewelry retailer, gave a forecast for earnings this year that trailed analysts’ estimates as the sluggish global economy hurts sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day