Santander's Botin Meets Shareholders Amid Shares Slump: ChartBy
Chairing her second annual shareholder meeting on Friday, Ana Botin may face investors’ wrath over a stock performance that has eroded about 34 percent of Banco Santander SA’s value over the past year. While the Spanish bank sold 7.5 billion euros ($8.3 billion) of shares and cut its dividend under Botin, its key capital ratio remains among the lowest of major European lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets