Praet Says ECB Rates Can Still Fall If Shocks Worsen OutlookBy and
Central bank's chief economist says recovery remains fragile
Signals he expects British voters to opt to remain in EU
The European Central Bank still has room to cut interest rates should the euro area’s economic recovery falter, Executive Board member Peter Praet said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas