Paris Attack Fugitive's Prints Found at Brussels Raid SiteBy
Abdeslam's prints retrieved in March 15 raid, prosecutors say
Police manhunt continues for two other terrorism suspects
The fingerprints of suspected Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam were found during Tuesday’s raid of a house in Brussels, Belgian officials said, as a manhunt continued for two other unidentified suspects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's