Monsanto Approaches Bayer Over Crop Science Unit, Reuters SaysBy
Potential acquisition, joint venture discussed, report says
Monsanto executives met in Chicago recently, Reuters says
Monsanto Co., the world’s largest seed producer, has approached Bayer AG to show interest in its crop science unit, including a potential acquisition valued at more than $30 billion, Reuters reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets