KKR to Buy Airbus Defense Electronics Unit for $1.2 BillionBy
Planemaker is reorganizing its military and space operations
Deal expands KKR's aviation reach after helicopter investment
Buyout firm KKR & Co. agreed to buy Airbus Group SE’s defense electronics business for 1.1 billion euros ($1.2 billion) as the European planemaker reorganizes its military and space operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself