Kaisa Wins Over 80% of Creditors After Sweetening Debt PlanBy
Support for restructuring plan up from over 58% last month
Developer's 2018 dollar bonds jump most since January
Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd., which last year became the first Chinese developer to default on dollar bonds, took a step closer to restructuring its offshore debt by sweetening its offer following talks with creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States