Generali Profit Misses Estimates, Hurt by BTG-Stake ImpairmentBy and
Assicurazioni Generali SpA’s fourth-quarter profit rose less than some analysts expected on a writedown of its stake in BTG Pactual Group and lower income at its life business. The shares had their biggest decline in more than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts