Brazil Impeachment Picks Up Amid Protests and Legal BattlesBy , , and
Impeachment could be voted in April, lower house chief says
Protesters march for and against Rousseff throughout country
Brazilian lawmakers are accelerating impeachment proceedings against President Dilma Rousseff as protests resume and legal battles continue over her newly-appointed chief of staff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion