BlackRock's Rieder Sees Opportunity in Commercial Mortgage DebtBy
Rieder says non-agency and commercial mortgages attractive
Firm's CIO also finds opportunities in high-yield debt
Rick Rieder, chief investment officer of global fixed income at BlackRock Inc., said some securitized debt, including commercial mortgages, is among the most attractive opportunities in an environment of moderating growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts