Asia's Ugliest Currency Finds Fairweather Friends Fueling RallyBy and
Won is region's best peformer in March as inflows surge
Gains seen temporary as China clouds Korea's growth outlook
Even investors who’ve been buying Asia’s most battered currency this year say the won’s recent gains are unlikely to last.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts