Valeant Declines on Report That Drugmaker Faces Lender PressureBy
Stock falls as much as 11% after report on debt talks
Lenders said to be pushing for new terms, Reuters reports
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. shares plunged as much as 11 percent on Thursday, dropping to prices last seen in January 2011 after a report that lenders are pressing for new terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's