U.S. Stocks Are Now Positive for the Year
After one of the worst starts to the year on record, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 are now in positive territory for the year, after moving up 1.1 and 0.87 percent respectively on Thursday. Positive economic data as well as a decision by the Federal Reserve to keep interest rates on hold at its meeting this week have helped boost the index and riskier assets, including crude oil, with West Texas Intermediate now above $40 a barrel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's