Talk Is Cheap for Bank of Russia Still Leery of Rate CutsBy
Benchmark will remain at 11% at Friday meeting, survey shows
Inflation, budget uncertainty mean longer wait for rate cuts
Talking the talk of monetary easing doesn’t mean the Bank of Russia is ready for an about-face on interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's