Serbia Holds Rates as Policy Loose Enough to Lift InflationBy
Currency reserves down 5% this year due to dinar defense
Central bank says inflation may approach target by late 2016
Serbia’s central bank left borrowing costs unchanged after a surprise cut last month as it continues to defend the dinar against depreciation pressure before next month’s parliamentary elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone