Russia Says Sanctions No Obstacle to First Eurobonds Since 2013By , , and
Finance minister shrugs off warnings to U.S., European banks
Investors lured to buy Russian debt as global yields stay low
Russia vowed to return to global bond markets under sanctions, unfazed by concerns that warnings issued to banks in the U.S. and Europe can scuttle its first offering of international debt since 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License