Pershing Square May Be Cut to Cusp of Junk by S&P on ValeantBy and
Pershing Square Holdings Ltd., the publicly traded security of Bill Ackman’s activist hedge fund, may have its ratings cut by Standard & Poor’s, after a plunge in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. eroded its net asset value over the past five months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States