Yuan Falls to 15-Month Low Versus Basket as Fixing Lags DollarBloomberg News
Further drop in index may spur central bank support, OCBC says
Reference rate shows China doesn't want excessive gains: DBS
The yuan fell to a 15-month low versus a basket of currencies as a smaller-than-estimated increase in the central bank’s fixing spurred speculation that China is trying to limit gains against the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt