Orix Invests in 1 Gigawatt of Wind Projects in India With IL&FSBy
Orix Corp., a Tokyo-based finance and leasing company that’s also a clean-energy developer, is investing in more than 1 gigawatt of wind power projects in India with Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Service Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards