Merkel Said to Quash Portugal Bid for Banking Union EndorsementBy and
EU summit conclusions omit specific reference to banking union
Germany has misgivings about sharing liability for deposits
EU leaders omitted a reference to banking union from the conclusions of Thursday’s discussion of the bloc’s economic situation because of opposition from Germany, according to two officials familiar with the deliberations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License