Kering's Sporting-Goods Disposal May Signal Eventual Puma ExitBy
Kering sells goggle maker to group led by U.S. brand's CEO
Deal could spell end of sports unit, MainFirst analyst says
French luxury group Kering continued to dismantle its sports and lifestyle unit with another disposal, boosting speculation the owner of Gucci may exit Puma, the ailing German shoemaker it bought in 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts