FedEx Surges Most in Two Decades on Outlook, Broad RallyBy and
CEO says Amazon doesn't pose threat, earnings top estimates
`Results alleviated concerns on both fronts,' analyst says
FedEx Corp. climbed the most in 22 years after the shipping company’s improved profit outlook alleviated fears about the weak global economy and the broader stock market hit highs for this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's