Elliott Is Said to Increase Ansaldo STS Position to Almost 30%By and
Hitachi bought Finmeccanica interest in Ansaldo STS, rail unit
Hitachi mandatory bid for rest of Ansaldo STS fell short
Paul Singer’s Elliott Management holds securities that could give the U.S. hedge fund a stake of almost 30 percent in Ansaldo STS SpA, a further blow to Hitachi Ltd’s plan to gain full control of the Italian train signaling company, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks