The Kremlin Doesn't Think Trump's Putin/Clinton Ad Is FunnyBy
Kremlin `negative' about Republican's video, Peskov says
Criticizing Russia `mandatory' in U.S. elections, Kremlin says
The Kremlin criticized a video posted by the Republican U.S. presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s campaign that mocks the Democratic Party’s leading contender Hillary Clinton as too weak to deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock