China Sausage Maker Defaults After Dodging Nonpayment in OctoberBloomberg News
Nanjing Yurun fails to make full bond payment due Thursday
Yurun must repay 532.25 million yuan in principal and interest
This time, the Chinese sausage maker that dodged default last year has run out of luck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's