Chile Leaves Key Rate on Hold Amid Slowest Growth in 6 YearsBy
Key interest rate kept at 3.5% for third straight month
Analysts have cut growth forecasts as price of copper declines
Chile’s central bank left the benchmark interest rate unchanged for the third consecutive month as the economy expanded at the slowest pace in six years in January following two increases in late 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm