Canada Said to Be Close to Bombardier Deal as Trudeau Lauds JetBy and
Prime minister calls aircraft line 'fabulous in all ways'
Government hopes to make aid announcement soon, official says
The Canadian government will ultimately do something to help struggling jetmaker Bombardier Inc. and expects to make an announcement on aid soon, according to a government official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards