Brummer's Backing Boosts Greenig Hedge Fund to $900 MillionBy
Douglas Greenig, the former chief risk officer at Man Group Plc’s AHL unit, said he raised about $500 million from Brummer & Partners this month, more than doubling the assets managed by the hedge fund he started last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations