BlackRock Global Chief Strategist Koesterich Changes RolesBy
He's joining team running $47 billion Global Allocation Fund
Kevin Holt and Vishal Karir also assume new responsibilities
Russ Koesterich, global chief investment strategist at BlackRock Inc., is leaving that role to run asset allocation for the team managing the firm’s largest mutual fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's