Alfa, Tyrus Said to Be Among Leading Contenders for Pacific E&PBy and
Competing bid led by co-Chairman Iacono likely to be opposed
Latin American oil company missed January bond payment
Mexico’s Alfa SAB and Tyrus Capital are the strongest contenders among a handful of companies vying to take over Latin American oil producer Pacific Exploration & Production Corp. through debt-for-equity swaps, four people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's