Airbus in Talks With Iran Over Deal to Produce Plane ComponentsBy and
Negotiations follow order for 118 jetliners worth $27 billion
Islamic republic has parts capability after years of sanctions
Iran could begin making parts for Airbus Group SE aircraft under plans being discussed following January’s historic agreement to purchase 118 jetliners from the European manufacturer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States