Yellen Defends Fed as ‘Non-Partisan’ Over Campaign ContributionsBy
Fed staff free to make political donations under law, she says
Says decision on political giving is `up to each individual'
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said legal political campaign donations from central bank employees, including those of senior Fed officials, do not undermine its standing as a non-partisan agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's