Widodo Call for Rates to Fall, Fall, Fall Raises Indonesia RisksBy and
`This is a negative development' for the country, says Natixis
Fifteen of 24 analysts see central bank cutting on Thursday
With Bank Indonesia seen cutting interest rates for a third month on Thursday, some economists say the president’s call for rates to "fall, fall, fall," is making the nation more exposed to any emerging-market selloff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's