Vista Equity Said to Offer Fee Choices Amid Record FundraisingBy
Firm's cap for latest buyout fund said set at $10 billion
Tech-focused firm has a history of strong fund performance
As Vista Equity Partners sets the cap for its latest buyout fund at $10 billion, people familiar with the fundraising say investors in the fund will have the ability to choose how their fees are structured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards