Tenet Clinical Chief Said to Step Down as Hospital ReorganizesBy
Chain said to also fire eight regional medical officers
Tenet shares are down 46 percent in the last 12 months
Tenet Healthcare Corp.’s senior vice president for clinical operations and chief clinical officer Kelvin Baggett will step down on April 30, according to a person familiar with the matter, as part of what the hospital chain called a broader realignment of its clinical operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks