Swiss Bank Exemptions From SNB Charge Are Fairly Large: ChartBy and
Only a small share of domestic banks’ deposits at the Swiss National Bank are subject to negative rates, according to Credit Suisse Group AG’s Maxime Botteron. Still, the Swiss experience suggests that “the transmission of negative rates to market interest rates also works with relatively generous exemptions,” Botteron said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations