SunEdison Delays Earnings Citing Weak Accounting ControlsBy and
Yieldco SunEdison controls also defers 10-K report to SEC
Cancelled Vivint deal has been weighing on SunEdison shares
SunEdison Inc. plunged after announcing that a “material weakness” in its internal accounting system means there will be another delay to the overdue filing of its annual earnings report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's