Randlord Sets Aside 100 Million Rand to Revive Blyvoor Gold MineBy
Site was formerly operated by DRDGold, Village Main Reef
Randlord headed by former Aflease Chairman Peter Skeat
Randlord Consolidated Mines (Pty) Ltd., chaired by South African mining entrepreneur Peter Skeat, plans to spend more than 100 million rand ($6.2 million) reviving surface operations at the Blyvooruitzicht gold mine, west of Johannesburg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts