Not Yet. AllianceBernstein Preaches Patience on Puerto Rico DebtBy
High-yield investors should wait to buy Puerto Rico bonds
Puerto Rico is seeking to reduce its $70 billion debt load
Just wait, high-yield investors. That’s the message from AllianceBernstein Holding LP on whether Puerto Rico securities offer a buying opportunity now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States