Nidera CEO Van Der Laan to Retire Amid Grain Trader OverhaulBy
Ton van der Laan to retire by the end of June, Nidera says
Dutch trader also appointed new CFO, CIO in February
Dutch grains trader Nidera BV said Chief Executive Officer Ton van der Laan will retire as the company overhauls its management structure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks