China's Growth Champion Looks to Set Example Cutting ExcessBloomberg News
Mayor Huang discusses Chongqing efforts to ease systemic risk
Local reforms being watched closely after nod from Xi Jinping
Chongqing’s mayor is vowing to slash industrial capacity and reduce a housing glut as the booming municipality attempts to put itself at the vanguard of China’s push to restructure the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says