Ineos Weighs Expansion of U.S. Chemical Plant to Tap Cheap GasBy
Decision on Texas ethylene facility due in a year, CEO says
Low oil prices could tighten ethylene supply, says U.K. firm
Ineos Group Ltd., the largest closely held U.K. company, is considering expanding its U.S. factories to take advantage of low-cost natural-gas liquids that are used to make ethylene and plastics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts