Zinc Advances for First Time This Week Amid Tightening SupplyBy
Global production declines for a second month, ILZSG says
Lead consumption exceeds production in January, group says
Zinc advanced in London for the first time this week amid signs of tightening supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's