EU Seeks Missing Apple Tax-Probe Details From Irish GovernmentBy and
Irish finance ministry says it fully addressed EU's concerns
No decision on Apple tax investigation imminent, ministry says
The European Commission asked Ireland to supply missing data on Apple Inc.’s tax affairs in the nation amid a growing rift over whether the iPhone-maker got special treatment from the Irish government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself