Canada Stocks Rally as Fed Signal Boosts Prices for Oil, MetalsEric Lam
Manufacturing sales jump 2.3% in January as economy improves
Equities rally after Fed scales back rate hike forecasts
Canada stocks rose for the first time in three days as commodities producers gained with crude and gold after the U.S. Federal Reserve scaled back forecasts for how high interest rates will rise this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks