Abengoa Lines Up $1.7 Billion From Funds Led by KKR, Oak HillBy , , and
Others funds in deal include Centerbridge, DE Shaw and Varde
Company publishes new business plan, refinancing agreement
Abengoa SA lined up international investors including Elliott Management Corp., KKR Co. LP and Oak Hill Advisors LP to inject as much as 1.8 billion euros ($2 billion) of new liquidity to help the renewable energy producer avoid insolvency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries